1. What we're going to make (2:54)
The Crochet Cardigan
Learn to make beautiful crochet garments at home in your own time - online courseORDER NOW
Here's what you'll learn to make...
About this course
Do you want to learn to make beautiful crochet garments for yourself or your loved ones? Then look no further! MYOWNHANDS.CO has teamed up with award-winning crochet designer and teacher Hannah Cross to bring you this beautiful in-depth online crochet course. You'll learn to make a variety of garments, including a lovely Harris cardigan, sweater or sleeveless top, and you can make them in any size from child 0-6 months to adult XXL.
Hannah is a brilliant teacher and the course is packed with more than three and a half hours of tricks and tips. Check out the FREE sample lesson above.
What you'll need
About your teacher
2. Tools and materials (4:05)
3. Understanding the pattern - it's easy! (3:11)
4. Learn the basic stitches (21:56)
5. The gauge swatch (19:06)
Making the Components
6. Making the back panel: Part 1 (19:41)
7. Making the back panel: Part 2 (22:38)
8. Making the back panel: Part 3 (11:43)
9. Making the sleeves (10:57)
10. Making the cardigan fronts: Part 1 (10:09)
11. Making the cardigan fronts: Part 2 (21:32)
12. Blocking (6:45)
13. Seaming the sweater together (9:18)
14. Seaming the cardigan together (10:54)
15. Attaching the sleeves (9:45)
16. Seaming the sides (6:46)
17. Tying up loose ends (4:19
18. Attaching buttons (9:22)
19. Congratulations! (1:30)
You'll get lifetime access to the online course, plus support from Hannah whenever you need it.